short, sweet and sometimes a little bitter.





Wednesday, April 21, 2010

excuse me, you're raining on my parade.


I don't really know what i'm trying to say. I have re-written this post three times and it just never comes out the way i want it to sound.

That's kind of how my mind works; fast, inconclusive, and usually irrelivant. I have a thought, i think about it for a moment, decide it's completely useless and then i start from scratch.

Or that thought, turns into another thought, which turns into another, that eventually developes into a person with the memory attention span the size of a goldfish, or a cat with a shiny object if you prefer.

Don't worry, i don't actually believe anyone is going to read this. It doesn't make any sense. I seem to have a very severe case of Amphigory.

No comments: